Educating and preparing Federal employees in their Pre-Retirement planning journey and educating Federal Human Resources Specialists, Clerks, and Management in all aspects of Employee’s Benefits, Retirement Planning, and Workers’ Compensation. It is our mission to educate and support the benefits/retirement training needs for all federal employee/agencies and to provide the absolute best strategies that will be needed to secure the future of the pre-retiree and to secure the HR Specialist knowledge/skills needed for daily operations.
Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Retirement Services (RS) Retirement Services (RS) is responsible for the administration of the Federal Retirement Program covering more than 2.8 million active employees, including the United States Postal Service, and more than 2.7 million annuitants, including survivors. RS also administers, develops, and provides Federal employees, retirees, and their families with benefits programs and services that offer choice, value, and quality to help maintain the Government’s position as a competitive employer. Activities include record maintenance and service credit accounts prior to retirement; initial eligibility determinations at retirement; adjudication of annuity benefits based on age and service, disability, or death based on a myriad of statutes and regulations. Even after a case is adjudicated and added to the annuity roll, OPM continues to serve annuitants by making address or tax status changes to annuitant accounts, sending out 1099-Rs, surveying certain annuitants to confirm their continued eligibility to receive benefits, and conducting other post adjudication activities. Healthcare and Insurance (HI) consolidates OPM’s healthcare and insurance responsibilities into a single organization. This includes contracting, program development, and management functions for the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program, Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) Program, the Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP), the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP), and the Federal Flexible Spending Account Program (FSAFEDS).
Federal Department of Labor Performance The program provided $2.938 billion in benefits to more than 183,000 workers and survivors for work-related injuries or illnesses. Of these benefits payments, over $2.023 billion was for wage-loss compensation, $771 million for medical and rehabilitation services, and $143 million for death benefits payments to surviving dependents. The Department of Labor in FY 2020 received 90,700 new cases. The program provided a payout of $2.960 billion in benefits to more than 197,000 workers & survivors for work-related injuries or illnesses. This program & data demands attention.
Owner/Operator has provided training for the past 17 years to the following Departments
on-site, open enrollment or virtual:
• Defense (to include the Pentagon)
• Health and Human Services
• Homeland Security
• Housing and Urban Development
• Veterans Affairs
• OPM (Independent Agency)
• After 25 years of federal experience as an HR Benefits Specialist & Lead Congressional Analyst, the owner/operator retired from Defense Finance & Accounting Service (DFAS/DoD) in 2017.
• Owner/operator has 17 years of educating on federal benefits.
Our company provides concentrated course training in the following courses:
2 Day: FERS Pre-Retirement Planning/Target Audience: Employees new to the Government, Mid-Career and Close to Retirement (for all Feds)
4 Day: FERS Pre-Retirement Planning/Target Audience: Human Resource Employees
2 Day: Federal Workers’ Compensation /Target Audience: HR Specialist, Supervisors, & Clerks
Why does our company target Federal Retirement and Workers' Compensation ?
The Office of Personnel Management processed 104,699 retirement applications in 2021. Since 2019 the 3-year average was about 104,670 per year. According to
the “Government Accountability Office, 31.6% of Federal Employees will be eligible to retire in 2022.”
In FY 2021, the Department of Labor FECA Program received over 96,400 new cases were created. The program provided $2.938 billion in benefits to more than 183,000 workers and survivors for work-related injuries or illnesses. Of these benefits payments, over $2.023 billion was for wage-loss compensation, $771 million for medical and rehabilitation services, and $143 million for death benefits payments to surviving dependents. This program & data demands attention.
• The outcome of our 2-day Pre-retirement training courses will fully prepare the attendee (at all levels) in their planning journey and after retirement (see our website for course descriptions).
• HR Specialists, Clerks, and Assistants will learn in our 4-day seminar what they will need to know to be proficient if applied. These courses are also an excellent refresher for the more seasoned HR Employee’s in the benefits arena.
• Test your knowledge exercises will be provided throughout onsite or virtual agency training segments
• Training is virtual or at the specified agency location.
Federal Benefits Eagle Training, LLC is American Minority Woman owned and operated at 51% with over 17 plus years of federal benefits experience/instructor and 10 years of Congressional Analyst experience. Veteran Minority owned and operated at 49%. Established in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2019.
• CEO has 17 plus years as one of the top federal employee benefits instructors with the Graduate School, USA (Washington D.C.)
• Website: www.federalben.com
List Pertinent Codes
• Woman Minority Owned Small Business (51%)
• Veteran Minority Owned Small Business (49%)
• Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) 963615476
• NAICS: 611710,541612,524298, & 541611
• R-Professional, Administrative, and Management Support Services
• U-Education and Training Services
• CAGE Code, 8CXJ5
• Payment Accepted: ACH, Mastercard, VISA & American Express
Federal Benefits Eagle Training, LLC works exclusively with federal employees to help them clearly understand their benefits and to prepare for retirement. Having complete knowledge during your federal career will help to make informed decisions regarding your future . Federal employees that are nearing retirement will also gain further knowledge and all that is needed while transitioning to retirement.