One-on-One is now being offered!
CSRS & FERS Retirement and Workers’ Compensation Consultation:
Often after a retirement seminar, you may have questions that are personal to you that you do not wish to share during class time? It is recommended that you get a different perspective outside the agency and weigh your choices.
Workers' Compensation can often be a complexed benefit due to a personal work-related injury.
Employees need to have clear knowledge and understanding of the following if applicable in your case:
Also, many federal employees are not aware of the financial impact and how being on the Workers' Comp rolls can financially impact your future retirement benefits the longer your in receipt of compensation from Labor. This information is vital to your health and your future.
There are a plethora of scenarios that we can help you to work through without paying the cost of an attorney. We will be straightforward, no fluff!
Federal Benefits Eagle Training instructors are not financial advisors or attorneys. We offer years of experience working with agencies throughout the U.S. and directly with OPM, DOL, TSP, and Social Security…. We will be honored to have the opportunity to work with you individually.
● Send all emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org to briefly let us know your situation
● Appointments: Monday - Thursday
● Consulting Hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM/EST
● Delivery: Virtual (Zoom): Link will be sent to you 2-days prior to your appointment
● Hourly Cost: Up to first Hour/$50; Half Hour Increment after the first full hour: $20
● For consultations, payment is required: 2 Days before a pre-scheduled appointment
● Payment Accepted: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
● Reminder: Send us an email before making a payment to let us know the topic of discussion. If it is a topic or situation that is outside our area of expertise, we will let you know.